Friday, February 15

Husband Tagged

I received another tag, this time for a husband survey. You lucky people get to learn more about the best man in my life.

What is his name? Ammon
How long have you been married? 8 years this summer
How long did you date? We were married six months after our first 'date'
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? We're both trying to lose weight, so it's kind of a draw
Who said I love you first? I did. He was waiting for me to say it, so he didn't scare me away. I felt like it took forever to get those words out, but in hindsight it only took three months.
Who is smarter? I'm smart. SMRT
Whose temper is worse? These days, probably me.
Who does laundry? Mainly me, but he chips in on a regular basis by folding loads.
Who does the dishes? Again, mainly me, but he helps out often.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying down, I'm on the left, he's on my right.
Who pays the bills? He makes the money, I write the checks. I'm pretty sure that officially makes it a joint venture.
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? ALWAYS Ammon. I hate driving.
Whose parents do you see the most? Considering mine live cross-country and his are barely more than an hour, I would have to say his parents see us more.
Who proposed? Ammon would swear it was my Mother, but it was really him. I swear, she wasn't even there.
Who has more friends? Me, at this point. He's struggling more in that area since we moved, it's easier for me to get out and meet people.
Who has more siblings? He has 4 siblings, I have 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? Definetely Brooklyn.

I tag: Um.....whoever reads this and I didn't tag last time.

No comments: