Monday, March 10

The Chop


I'm headed out in a few minutes to get my hair cut again. I've tried and tried to set up a badly-needed haircut several times in the last few weeks, with no success. Either money problems, illness, or lack of time has foiled me from getting my tresses near any scissors. My hair at this point has spent the last two weeks being tied up and out of my face, because I can't stand having the dead and split ends brushing against my skin. I'm planning to drastically cut it today, and unless I chicken out at the last minute, will have several less inches to worry about by this evening. Ammon sent me an email from work today pleading with me not to chop it all off, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to heed his request this time. Our massive snowfall over the weekend is already beginning to melt, and it's a balmy 40 degrees outside, much warmer than it has been since last Monday. It's starting to feel like spring might actually come to Cincinnati, and I want to meet it with a new, fresh look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My mom chopped my hair big time last night. I'm not sure if I like it though, haha.