Tuesday, March 25

Another Tag

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. I met my future husband-hated him!
2. Dating my first serious boyfriend.
3. Working at Burger King
4. Marching Band
5. Learning to drive

5 Things On My To-Do List Today
1. Laundry
2. Empty two laundry baskets full of random crap
3. Make the bed
4. Do the dishes
5. Visit some family

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Reeses
2. Hot chocolate
3. French Fries
4. Bananas and peanut butter
5. Chocolate milk

5 Places I've Lived
1. My mother's womb
2. Price Utah
3. Riverdale Utah
4. Hyrum Utah
5. Cincinnati Ohio

What I Would Do if I Became a Billionaire
Invest in real estate, take my entire family on a cruise, pay off our parents houses, and invest in our future.

5 Bad Habits
1. Eating too much
2. Not exercising
3. Ignoring my kids
4. Spending too much money
5. Being grouchy and taking it out on my husband

5 Jobs I've Had
1. A Janitor
2. Burger King team member
3. Cashier at Wal-Mart
4. Invoice office at Wal-Mart
5. Shoe department at Wal-Mart

People don't know about me ...
1. I'm left handed
2. I have a terrible temper
3. I could never fly over the ocean
4. Bridges freak me out
5. I'm a terrible gossip

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have a terrible temper too, haha. Just ask jared. ;)