Wednesday, March 19

Photo Proof


I've been asked when I'm going to post pictures of my new haircut, so here goes. It's a kind of 'come hither' look that I'm sporting here, it just kind of worked out that way. I love that it's easier to blow-dry in the morning, and I love the versatility of having much shorter hair. It doesn't weigh my head down as much, and I know it's going to feel great this summer when it gets muggy. Speaking of weather, there is much flooding going on here right now. It's been raining steadily for about the last 36 hours, and is slated to continue into this afternoon. Areas near here are flooded up to the license plates of vehicles, but so far we're okay here. I think it unlikely that our house would flood, but worry about some of the roads near us. All the same, we're headed to the grocery store today to pick up some essentials just in case. In other news, Ammon's childhood friend Peter is scheduled to fly into Columbus this evening for a visit. Ammon has the next five days off work, and we're all looking forward to a little rest and relaxation. We don't have much scheduled past a lot of board games and fun, but it should be a nice break from the humdrum schedule.