Thursday, January 8

Dropped

I ended up dropping the Pathophysiology class. I believe it's required for my major, but it is a class best taken on campus rather than through an Internet course. I switched to Sociology yesterday, after a lot of groveling and begging to the professor. Actually, I'm relieved to only have one Internet course this semester. The time I spend on campus is more than doubled, sure. But the time I'm spending doing homework and stuck in front of this screen at home is greatly reduced. I think the kids may actually benefit more from this schedule than they did last quarter.

And now, I have to be done. I am attempting to write this on my laptop, and Brooklyn thinks I have more important things that need to be in my lap right now. Like her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's probably easier for you to concentrate on campus too. I know it is for Jared. Kids seems to always "need" you when you have to do school stuff at home.

SarahAnne said...

Sounds like a wise move. Good luck with all of this schooling stuff!

Sarah Jayne said...

Yay! I hope this semester goes well for you!