Tuesday, January 6

It Begins Again

School started yesterday, and I'm already super freaked-out about one of my classes. It's one of the online ones, and when I started trying to read my textbook last night, it may as well have been Latin. I chalked it up to exhaustion and the result of the previous 90 minutes spent studying other classes. I tried again this afternoon, and it isn't any better. The textbook is impossible to understand, and every word is going in one ear and out the other. Yikes. Not a good sign two days into the quarter.

I emailed the professor, and am hoping to either get help outside of class, or switch to something else. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

David and Alisha said...

What class is it??? GOOD LUCK!

Unknown said...

Jared started back Monday and he was less than thrilled.

Good luck!