Monday, March 9

Payoff

I got some huge payoff today, and it was a much needed breather. This morning I stepped onto the scale after Zumba, and was pleased to see that sometime within the last three weeks, 5 pounds have melted off. That put me on a pretty good high and gave me ambition to continue the hard work I've been doing.

When I reached school this afternoon, my much-awaited Algebra score was back. I scored a perfect 100% on the last test of the quarter--and my overall average is the highest in the class! Those of you who know me well, go ahead and snicker. My math skills (or complete lack thereof) have been fodder for many jokes. My high score in algebra is proof that there is indeed a God!

4 comments:

Emily Nielson said...

I totally knew you had it in you! You must have forgotten that last time you were in school, you didn't really want to be there. You are really applying yourself this time and it's paying off. WOOHOO!!!

SarahAnne said...

Congrats, woman! I recently saw a Zumba class and want to take it so bad! I am thrilled for all of your successes! Keep it up!

Sarah Jayne said...

Congratulations!!! Go Victoria!!!

Susan said...

Wow, good for you. I know for me, that score wouldn't happen in Algebra. And with losing 5 lbs...I'm on that track as well and know how hard it is. Have a good week.