Tuesday, October 31

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween, everybody! Jeremy was so excited to be able to wear his costume to pre-school this morning. His first day was yesterday, and he goes every morning for about two and a half hours, so it's a nice break for his mom! There's a lot of kids in our ward in his class, so it's a great situation for him, and he's had a lot of fun. Tonight we're going to a trunk or treat in our church parking lot, which is actually kind of a bummer, as I was looking forward to taking my kids door to door this year. I think we'll probably see everyone we can at the trunk or treat, and then take or kids door to door to the people that didn't come out to the church. Anyway, I'll post again later when I have a picture of all of us in our costumes, I just wanted to post a picture of Jeremy before he left for school this morning!

No comments: