Tuesday, October 10

New Template

Well, I made the switch. Cindy was bragging all about the new blogger in beta, and all the great new features, so this afternoon I got sucked in and found myself redesigning my entire blog. I hope everyone enjoys the new look, I think it's a lot of fun and I enjoyed designing it. I'm still figuring out how to navigate around the new features, so you'll have to be patient with me for a while, but it looks like you guys have some new features to explore too, so feel free to try out my links and let me know how they work! Also, I have been wondering lately how many of you are actually still reading this blog, so if you could leave a quick comment and let me know, I would appreciate it. You should be able to leave an anonymous comment if you don't have a username, that way you don't have to sign in and go to all of that trouble. You simply click on the comment link at the bottom of this post, and it should take you to a window with a box where you can type in whatever you want. Just let me know who you are and wether you're enjoying this madness at all, I just want to know who my audience for my own overdeveloped sense of ego. Anyway, my boys are tearing my house apart, so I should get going. Hope to hear from all of you readers out there!

4 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

ME me I read it!

Cindy

The Van Orman Gang said...

Yep, still checking in every now and again. Keep it up!

Laura said...

so what's the difference with beta? what does that mean exactly?

Emily Nielson said...

You better keep it up! As if we don't know everything going on ;) But I still enjoy reading it! Your writing style is just so fun :D