Sunday, October 1

Tickers

Thought I'd post to explain the tickers I've added at the top of my page. My friend Emily introduced me to them, and I thought they were a lot of fun. You can set them up to do any number of things, I think once it gets closer to the holidays I'll set one up to do a countdown for christmas, you can count them down for a pregnancy, you can use tickers to help you keep track of when you're ovulating if you're trying to conceive, you can use them to count down a major event like a vacation or the number of pounds you've lost (hey, maybe I should put one of those up!) Anyway, they're a lot of fun, so they're up for now, but I might get tired of them and switch them around or take them down altogether after a while. Hope everyone enjoyed conference this weekend!

No comments: