Saturday, October 14

Seriously?!

Well, now I know that it's just the four of us, I guess we can get really intimate on here! C'mon, I know there are more of you out here than that! I said this was for my own overdeveloped sense of ego! I like seeing these things in print, right? Alright, today we are planning to spend some time with some friends just hanging out and playing games together and then tonight we are getting together with my parents to have dinner. I'm going to mope about how unpopular my blog is. If any of you wayward readers want to redeem yourselves, you could still leave a comment on this post.....otherwise, I might be bitter about it for a whole five minutes or something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally love everything you write! I need to have you teach me how to do a blog....someday. (Mary)