Saturday, December 6

Bright Blue Eyes

I took these pictures of Brooklyn the other day at the cemetery. I love how she looks so grown up and mature in these pictures. It's been so easy to keep Brooklyn my baby--both because she actually IS my baby, and because she's so tiny. She's still a mere 18+ pounds at 14 months old, so she's still very portable and holdable. She's also very attached to me--as I am to her--so we share a special bond. It is photos like this, though, that remind that my little girl is growing up right before my eyes.


Not the sort of Daddy's girl portrait I always had in my head, but we have to work with what we have.

3 comments:

SarahAnne said...

She is so cute!

Emily Nielson said...

Very precious. I like your new background. I guess great minds think alike :)

Unknown said...

She is so sweet!!