Wednesday, December 17

Random Cuteness

I have soooo many pictures to share. I know I'm due for a meaningful post soon, and it's coming. In the meantime, though--enjoy these. Remember when I talked about my visiting teacher Sister Bradford? She's continued coming over every Tuesday night, and this week she wanted to build a gingerbread house with the kids. Unfortunately, the day that she came both Kadon and Brooklyn were out of gas by about 6:30, so I ended up putting them to bed while Sister Bradford and Jeremy tackled the project. She came prepared with pre-baked gingerbread parts, frosting, and more decorations than they could possibly use. She had found a unique gingerbread cookie cutter set, and she was dying to try it out. It didn't work out well in the beginning, but determination won out in the end and they finally managed to make the house stand up. They had such a great time building it.
It was past Jeremy's bedtime by the time they finished, but the look on his face throughout the project was worth the late hour. I even got a picture of his gap-toothed grin, but I will have to share it a different night.

I have two Baby Einstein videos that my mother gave me when Kadon was a baby. I was curious to see if Brooklyn would be entertained by it the other day, so while the boys were both at school and distractions were down to a minimum, I put it on.
She sat on the couch for about ten minutes, but I think she was more entertained by me taking pictures of her and playing with the remote control than the movie.
Still, with a face like that--how can I get mad?

No comments: