Wednesday, April 30

Slogging On

To those of you who have asked, I have checked into a support group for Jeremy and Kadon here in Cincinnati. It's a non-profit group designed specifically for children, so after we attend orientation in a few weeks they'll start going twice a month to the group meetings. I'm hoping that somebody more knowledgeable than myself can help them get a handle on their grief, and can help me know how to deal with them.

On a side note, I got my act together earlier this week and settled my life insurance and will. I feel marginally better knowing that this is taken care of, and I also purchased a small policy on each child. I pray that I never, ever, ever have to use it, but the peace of mind it gives me knowing that it's there if I need it is comforting.

No comments: