Thursday, June 19

Almost There

I wanted to post a couple pictures of the kids, and what we've been up to lately. On Monday Joanna and I met at the Eastgate Mall and took the kids to the soft play ground. I took a few pictures, and some of them were just too cute not to share.

Isn't this the sweetest smile in the world? It's so hard to get a picture of Brooklyn smiling--she seems to clam up as soon as I pull out the camera. Even though the pacifier is in her mouth, I love how her eyes crinkle up and her whole countenance brightens. She is certainly a light in my life.
Kadon was being goofy standing on top of this ladybug. I actually had a better shot of his silliness, but his head movement made the picture blurry. I can't believe how tall he's gotten all of the sudden. It's like my little boy has suddenly sprouted, and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
Unfortunately Kadon's head got cut out of this picture, but I still think it's a cute shot of Jeremy and I.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww great pictures!!!

I didn't know Eastgate had one of those playgrounds. Awesome!

Kellie said...

It's amazing how they seem to *sprout* all of a sudden, huh?