Sunday, June 8

Wash and Wear


I estimate that for about the last ten years, I have kept my hair long and lustrous in order to please the men in my life. My only other serious boyfriend before Ammon, and then Ammon for the last 8 years. In protest, I made the decision to go ahead and cut the bulk of my hair off. I don't think I've had my hair this short since I defied my mother around fifth grade, and refused to let her cut it anymore. It's off the back of my neck, and the stylist promised me that with a little gel I should be able to simply wash and go. I feel like a new woman, that's for sure.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks really nice.

David and Alisha said...

ooooh, I like it!

Marina said...

I saw you at church today and I didn't have the change to tell you about your new look. I really like it Victoria.

Kellie said...

Ooooh, I love it. It looks so easy yet stylish!

Our Crazy Family said...

I love it! Looks good on ya. I hope you like it.

Laura said...

You look gorgeous. It's kind of an outward symbol of an inward conviction, isn't it?! By the way, I don't know of a man in existence that doesn't like women's hair long!

Amy said...

Lookin' Good!

SarahAnne said...

Love it! It suits you very well.