Wednesday, June 4

Brooklyn's Bathtime

On Saturday I took the kids to the pool at our apartment complex, and all three kids had to end the evening with a bath. Lately I've been trying to push the boys bedtime back to 7:45 at night, because I've had a hard time getting everything done during the day that I need to, and still get them to bed at 7pm. Plus, I figured that with summertime upon us, and the neighborhood kids out of school for the season, 8 is a much more reasonable time for them to be inside and resting. They've enjoyed the extra time to play with their friends. Anyway, I took some pictures of Brooklyn in the sink before she went to bed that night, and I think they're pretty cute. Now I officially have pictures of all three of my kids getting clean.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww she is such a doll!

Kellie said...

She's adorable, Victoria. I can't believe how big she's getting. I just love bathing baby pics.