Wednesday, June 4

Laura

Mother's Day weekend, I was blessed enough to have two good friends who worked in collusion to get Laura out here. My friend Emily has a husband who travels on a regular basis with his job, and when she got wind that I really wanted Laura to come visit me in Ohio, she and her husband generously gave the accrued airline miles to Laura. Laura then made arrangements to have care for her two children from Thursday until Tuesday, and we spent a really nice weekend together. I was grateful to have her here on a weekend that could have potentially been very painful, since the one month anniversary of Ammon's death fell on the same Sunday as Mother's Day. It was hard to see her go, and I miss her a lot, but I'll always be grateful that everyone made sacrifices so we could share that time. Sadly, I did manage to finish off all the chocolate that was purchased while she was here.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww great pics! I am glad your friend was able to visit. :)

Laura said...

believe me from the bottom of me heart when I say.....I would have finished the chocolate for you!!