Tuesday, June 3

Another Death

Last night I found out about another tragedy in our church group. A lady that serves in the children's organization with me as a teacher to one of the 12 year old classes lost her husband yesterday in a work accident. I know he was a heavy machinery operator, but have no details beyond that. They had four children ranging in ages from 5 to 14, two of them from a previous marriage for her, and the younger two they had together. When I heard the news last night, all I could think was "I know exactly how she feels". Today I'm reliving the hours and days immediately following Ammon's death, and it has sent me into a tailspin emotionally. Why are all these bad things happening, and when does it stop?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, how horrible! I'm sorry to hear that, Victoria.

Unknown said...

Oh man! :(