Friday, June 20

Brooklyn Crawling



I tried to upload this video with my previous post, but I couldn't get it to work. This isn't a really great video of Brooklyn's improvised crawling method, but it's cute nonetheless. She doesn't do the actual hand and knee crawling, but she tucks one of her legs up underneath her belly, then puts the foot down and uses it as leverage to propel her body forward a little bit. She does it over and over again, all across the room, and stop often to sit up and look around. I was surprised to see that she learned how to go from her tummy to sitting up before she started her modified crawl. I remember that it took the boys forever to learn how to do that, and I would get exasperated with having to constantly sit them back up. Anyway, enjoy!

3 comments:

Amy said...

So cute, Victoria!

Unknown said...

Aww cute!

Laura said...

I still think I should have put her in my suitcase and brought her home with me. Reall, I had quite a pang of longing to see your kids when I watched this video. Brooklyn is beautiful.