Thursday, July 20

Hogle Zoo

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to Utah's Hogle Zoo with my friend Emily, her daughter Clarissa, and my friend Christina. It was a wonderful chance to spend time together as friends, and also to enjoy some amazing animals. We left fairly early in the morning, dropped Emily's parents off at the airport (they're on their way to Hawaii. I'm trying not to hold a grudge) then went to our friend Alisha's house to have lunch with her and her children before we left to pick up Christina and head out to the zoo. It was nearly 100 degrees, and humid for nothern Utah, but we had a wonderful time traipsing around the zoo with the children. We even let Jeremy walk around for most of the day, and I was amazed at how well behaved he was. I will definitely take the next available opportunity to return, especially if my children can be that well behaved! I can't even begin to post all of the pictures that I took, or talk about everything that we did, but I will attempt here to give a few highlights. Enjoy!

No comments: