Wednesday, October 15

Brooklyn's Birthday Cake

I know I'm horribly remiss in not posting these photos sooner. Even now, there are photos I'd really like to post, but simply don't have enough space here to accommodate them. The whole cake experience was great this year. I purchased a cupcake cake from Wal-Mart that was shaped and decorated as a crown, and along with it I got for free a smaller cake just for Brooklyn to enjoy. While the rest of us enjoyed cupcakes, she dug in to her cake in her booster chair.

Really? All this cake just for me?
Hmm. It's sort of squishy, and nobody is getting mad at me for making a mess. Interesting.
Well, what do you know! It tastes good, too!
My Mom is the BEST!

5 comments:

Karina Houser said...

Happy Birthday to Brooklyn! Looks like she loved her cake!

Kellie said...

Love the messy cake pics, that's definitely the BEST part about turning one!

Our Crazy Family said...

YUM! That cake looks like it was Good! I am glad she enjoyed it!

Amy said...

That is one cute cake, but even cuter 1 yr old!

Laura said...

priceless pictures! Happy birthday Brooklyn!