Wednesday, October 15

They came, they came!

My dear, dear, WONDERFUL friend Kellie recently had her sixth child, a beautiful little boy. She has a good mix of gender's in her house, and the addition of this little angel completes their family. The good, kind-hearted soul that she is, she chose to send a good portion of her girl clothes on to me. Well, she decided to send them to me after Kid-to-Kid refused to buy them back. But that's beside the point. The point is, I am now the proud owner of some super cute baby clothes. They arrived while Brooklyn was down for her nap, but as soon as she was up I went upstairs to try some of my favorite outfits on her.

I don't think she likes this one very much.
Hmm. Yeah, she really doesn't appear to be a fan, does she?
Shoot. Or this one. And I really liked this one!
What? You mean you think I look pretty in this? Thanks!
Mom, I've been a good sport, but if you don't stop trying clothes on me, I'm going to claw your eyes out while you sleep. I know people who know people. Don't mess with me.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

YAY!!! Looks like they fit her great! Now, quit messin' with her. LOL ;)

Our Crazy Family said...

How cute! YAY!

Unknown said...

Aww those are so cute!!

Amy said...

Don'tcha just love hand me downs? I know I do!! Isn't Kellie a great friend?