Tuesday, October 14

Feedjit

I added a new feature to my sidebar, down at the very, very bottom. It's a live traffic feed, and it shows the location of everybody who accesses my blog in real time. I admit--I am absolutely FASCINATED with the traffic! There is a much larger volume than I had anticipated, and there are people visiting from all over the country, even across the world. Many of the people, or at least locations, I can guess at. Some of them come from blogs that I know I am linked to--other widow blogs like mine, and I know from experience that people are a little voyeuristic about the inner workings of a widow mind. Whatever the reason, wherever the people are coming from--I am entranced by the activity of it all.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am stealing that! I have a stat counter. My website sadly gets no hits :(

I hope you know I pray for you and your family every day!

Amber said...

Maybe I will give you the link to my page! That might get me some hits! www.homeofamber.weebly.com

SarahAnne said...

I love the traffic feed. It helps me know there are people that do read but might not comment. Sometimes I feel like, "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, why should I bother to blog?" but the traffic feed makes me feel better most days.
Sorry you are having trouble with someone. The nerve of some people, eh? I hope it resolves/ends soon. (((HUGS)))

Kendell said...

I will have to get the traffic feed also! I think about you and your family all the time! I hope you have a good Halloween!