Tuesday, October 28

Dancing Photos

Have y'all noticed I haven't had a real angst filled post in a while? Kind of nice, huh?

Anyway, here are some photos from our much enjoyed night out at So You Think You Can Dance. When we arrived at the arena, we were pleasantly shocked to see how good our seats were. We had purchased the tickets weeks in advance, and although the salesman had showed us on the map the location of the seats, we didn't realize how good they were until we arrived for the show. We were on the front row of the balcony, right in the center. I think we even had a better view than the schmucks who paid for seats on the floor. It was awesome!

This was one of my favorite dances during the run of the regular season, danced by one of my favorite couples. It is about a husband who is a workaholic, and the wife is begging him to stay home and spend time with her. It's danced to 'Bleeding Love'.
This was a great Bollywood dance. It's a fusion of Indian ethnic dancing, and current beats and movements. I loved it!

This was a traditional Russian dance, complete with the kicks and leaps that are absolutely stunning to watch. The guy in blue was the winner of the competition during the season, and was definitely the star of the traveling show.

Julie, Joanna, and I waiting for the show to start.

I barely used any zoom at all to take this picture. That, my friends, is how good our seats were. Aren't you jealous?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes. I loved that Russian routine! That was one of my favorites! ~ Ang