Wednesday, October 22

Rock Star!!

I just finished my Psychology midterm. I printed out all 26 pages of it, and spent several hours this evening scouring my textbook, notes, and worksheets to find each and every answer. I'm grateful for the extra time I spent studying, as it allowed me to know quickly where to locate each answer out of the approximately 200 pages of information I had at hand. I logged into the school website at nearly midnight, and very carefully entered each answer into the system. I clicked 'submit' with butterflies in my stomach, and nervously awaited the score which appeared on my screen almost instantly.











91 out of 100 possible points.






I rock!! I am a freaking psychology ROCK STAR!!

And for the record, I answered 'B' to the question I posted earlier. It was one of the few that I could find no reference for in my textbook and notes, so it could possibly be one of the 9 I got wrong. I'll let you know as soon as the answers are posted next week.

No comments: