Wednesday, October 22

Midterm

This is an sampling from my psychology 101 midterm, which I have to work on taking this weekend. I'm glad that it's an open-book test with four days to work on the 100 question test that constitutes a full 25% of our final grade, but with questions like this and everything I have going on this weekend, I don't think it's gonna help.

Monkey Shines, Herman's pet monkey, started to behave like patients with brain damage. He demonstrated a lack of empathy of concern for others. This behavior, seen in patients with brain damage, is know as:

A. cortical lateralization
B. acquired sociopathy
C. learned callousness
D. neural consolidation


Any ideas?

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Yikes.... I even passed psych 101, but that was 15 years ago, LOL! My guess is B.

Camara said...

YUCK! I hated Psychology! Im sorry I can't help you...I even tried googling it! No luck!

Unknown said...

Ewwww I would think B, but who knows!

Good luck!

Laura said...

never took psych, but I would guess B is the answer from four years of BS-ing tests. am I right?

David and Alisha said...

When in doubt choose C??? But that actually sounds like the least likely of the four...how about E?

Kim said...

I'm guessing B. What was the real answer?