Monday, October 27

Photo Tag


I picked up this tag from my friend Alisha's blog. The idea is to pick the 4th folder in your picture file, and the 4th picture in that file, post the photo, and give a short description.
This is a photo of Kadon, probably around 16 months. Ammon had the boys in the bathtub one evening, and Kadon slipped and fell, hitting his head on the side of the tub. Being a head wound in the bathtub, it bled profusely and gave both of us a scare, but once we got the bleeding under control and everybody calmed down, Jeremy asked to give Kadon a popsicle. We thought it was so sweet, we sent them both out onto the balcony to share the sugary treat. I still remember how cute it was to watch Jeremy feed Kadon the popsicle, being careful to alternate licks between the two of them. You can read about the original incident here, since I blogged about it when it happened.
Now I tag Mary, Christine, SarahAnne, and Kellie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of photos, I added a couple of Brooklynn from her B-day on my Myspace.

Anonymous said...

I guess it didn't work before so I'll say it again, I have never done this "tag" thing but because I love you and think you're awesome, I'll try it.
Mary